4 July 2019 – SMART policies for tackling drink driving, Sofia
Representation of the European Commission in Bulgaria, 124 Rakovski street, Sofia
4th of July 2019, 12:30 – 16:30
In the framework of the SMART (Sober Mobility Across Road Transport) project, the Ministry of Interior and the European Transport Safety Council are organising an international conference on tackling drink-driving on the 4th of July in Sofia.
Representatives from the Ministry of Interior, national Traffic Police, European Commission and national NGOs will animate the debate. International experts from EU Member States will discuss drink driving issues as well as raising awareness on the most effective measures to reduce the number of alcohol-related road deaths. Finally, the Bulgarian Association of Brewers will also join the debate to share the role of the industry in tackling drink driving.
The agenda of the conference can be found here.
Translation from/to English/Bulgarian will be provided.
The presentations can be found below:
- Antonio Avenoso, European Transport Safety Council
- Konrad Romik, National Road Safety Council (NRSC), Ministry of Infrastructure, Poland
- Vesna Marinko, Slovenian Traffic Safety Agency
- Malina Kroumova, Road Safety State Agency (SARS)
- Maria Boteva, National Police, Ministry of Interior, Bulgaria
- Mario Netzov, Bulgarian Automobilists Association
- Ivana Radomirova, Union of Brewers in Bulgaria
- Steliyana Kasabova, “Kamenitza” AD
- Sylvia Kavalska, “Zagorka” AD