13 February 2019: Identifying, Evaluating and Preventing Work-Related Road Safety Hazards, Oviedo
Instituto Asturiano de Prevención de Riesgos Laborales, Salón de actos, Avda. Cristo de las Cadenas 107, Oviedo
13 February 2019, 8.30 – 13.40
ETSC, Fundacion MAPFRE, and the Asturian Institute for Labor Risk Prevention held a seminar on work related road safety as part of the PRAISE Project.
The seminar focused on success stories in relation to fleet and road-related risk management, and featured businesses and experts from across Europe.
The full agenda is available to download here as a pdf (in Spanish).
- Myriam Hernández Fernández, Director, Asturian Occupational Risk Prevention Institute
- Jorge Ortega, Road Safety and Prevention Area, Fundación MAPFRE
- Laurence Atchison, PRAISE Project Manager, ETSC
- Annick Starren, Project Manager, European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA).
- Bettina Velten, Product Manager, Dräger Fundation.
- José Fernando Guilherme, CTT Group
- María del Mar Tampeste Cuesta, Asturian Occupational Risk Prevention Institute
- Mª Victoria de la Orden, Technical Advisor, Research and Information Department, National Institute for Safety and Health in Work (INSST)
- Alfonso Baragaño Álvarez, Management Control, EMULSA.
- Ana María Rodríguez, Director, Autoescuelas Costa Verde