12 February 2019: Identifying, Evaluating and Preventing Work-Related Road Safety Hazards, Madrid
- February 12, 2019
- Past events
Fundación MAPFRE, Salón de actos, Paseo de Recoletos 23, Madrid
12 February 2019, 9.00 – 14.20
Fundacion MAPFRE, together with ETSC, held a seminar on work related road safety as part of the PRAISE Project.
The seminar mainly focused on success stories in relation to fleet and road-related risk management, and featured businesses and experts from across Europe.
- Julio Domingo, Director of Prevention and Road Safety, Fundación MAPFRE.
- Antonio Avenoso, Executive Director, ETSC
- Luc Soriau, Director General, ARVAL
- Francisco Javier Pinilla, Director General, National Institute for Safety and Health in Work (INSST)
- Jacqueline Lacroix, Head of Departments, German Road Safety Council
- Bettina Velten, Product Manager, Draeger Foundation
- Rafael Fernández, Technical Department, QuirónPrevención
- Jorge Ortega, Prevention and Road Safety Area, Fundación MAPFRE.
- José Fernando Guilherme, CTT Group
- Mª Victoria de la Orden, Technical Advisor, Research and Information Department, National Institute for Safety and Health in Work (INSST)
- Jesús M. Rodríguez, HSE Leader, LILLY S.A.
- Rafael Fernández-Chillón, Director General, CEA
- Félix Sanz, Manager HS&W, Vodafone.
- César Estrela, Director Service Delivery & Insurance, ARVAL
- Jesús Monclús, Director of the Road Safety and Prevention Area, Fundación MAPFRE
The full agenda is available here to download as a pdf (in Spanish).