3 October 2016 – Preventing road accidents and injuries for the safety of employees, Lisbon
- October 3, 2016
- Past events
The European Transport Safety Council (ETSC), the Fundação MAPFRE and the Prevenção Rodoviária Portuguesa (PRP) have the pleasure of inviting you to a Portuguese PRAISE seminar.
The PRAISE project “Preventing Road Accidents and Injuries for the Safety of Employees” addresses road safety risks in the work context. The project was co-funded by the European Commission, and is now supported by the Fundação MAPFRE, the German Road Safety Council (DVR), the Belgian Road Safety Institute (IBSR/BIVV) as well as the Dräger Foundation.
PRAISE aims to promote best practices and spur on employers to secure high road safety standards for their employees. In the framework of this campaign, ETSC is organising an international seminar in Lisbon bringing together companies, eet safety managers, government representatives and road safety experts from France, Spain and the United Kingdom.
On the agenda will be measures to improve work related road safety in Portugal and in other EU Member States. The program will also include contributions from leading occupational health and safety experts in Portugal but also presentations of ETSC’s Thematic Reports.
Translation Portuguese/English will be provided to participants.
Presentations for download:
1. The PRAISE Project, Jesús Monclús, Fundação MAPFRE
2. Managing occupational road risks in France, Jean-Pascal Assailly, National Institute of Science and Technology for Transport, Spatial Planning, Development and Networks, France
3. Fitness to drive in Portugal, Fátima Pereira da Silva, Instituto Politécnico de Coimbra, Portugal
4. Work Related Road Safety in Gonvarri Steel Industries, Gonvarri Steel Industries, Portugal
5. Managing occupational road risks in Portugal, Alain Areal, Prevenção Rodoviária Portugesa
6. Analysis of Work Related Road Safety Accidents, Jorge Jacob, Portuguese Road Safety Authority