Members and Sponsors
Albanian Road Safety Council
The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Lithuanian National Association Helping Traffic Victims (NPNAA)
Institute for Transport Studies, University of Leeds
Parliamentary Advisory Council for Transport Safety (PACTS)
Road Safety Support
Safer Roads Foundation
Towards Zero Foundation
Transport Safety Research Centre, University of Loughborough
University of Birmingham
* This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244 and the ICJ opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence.
European Driving Schools Association (EFA)
European Federation of Road Traffic Victims (FEVR)
Fédération Internationale de Motocyclisme (FIM)
Global Road Safety Partnership
MOVING International Road Safety Association e.V.
Our work is heavily based on our members' contributions and interests. To provide an unbiased focus on European transport safety policy, ETSC seeks to bring together all major national and international safety organisations from all EU Member States.
Reasons to join ETSC
- We bring our member organisations closer to the decision-making process of the European Institutions on road safety policy.
- As an independent organisation promoting science-based solutions, we offer an ideal network for knowledge-exchange and dissemination of your latest research findings amongst safety professionals from a variety of disciplines, countries, and political levels.
- Members can contribute to ETSC's well-known and widely-distributed Reviews, Newsletters and Position Papers.
- Our wide range of members offers a unique opportunity to improve your international visibility and to establish fruitful contacts with key individuals working in transport safety at both European and national level.
- Member organisations are encouraged to submit project proposals for thematic networks and research consortia funded by the European institutions.
- Your membership of ETSC will ensure that your organisation can respond quickly to the latest policy and research developments in Europe.
- By supporting ETSC's rational approach towards transport safety you will reinforce your reputation as a leading stakeholder in transport safety in Europe.
- The network of ETSC offers access to new knowledge and technological innovations that represent the cutting edge of transport safety development.
If you would like to discuss how your organisation can join ETSC, please contact Antonio Avenoso, Executive Director (email@example.com).
ETSC's work is financed by its members, through projects co-funded by the European Commission, and public and private sector sponsorship.
- European Commission
- Flemish Government
- Norwegian Public Roads Administration
- Swedish Transport Administration
All members pay a membership fee, the following organisations support specific ETSC projects with additional funds.
- Belgian Road Safety Institute (BIVV-IBSR)
- Flemish Foundation for Traffic Knowledge (VSV)
- Fundación MAPFRE
- German Road Safety Council (DVR)
- Alcohol Countermeasure Systems
- The Brewers of Europe
- Dräger Foundation
- Securetec AG
- Toyota Motor Europe
- Volvo Group
Benefits of ETSC sponsorship
- ETSC offers the opportunity, through sponsorship, to actively support its objectives in seeking to reduce the numbers of deaths and injuries in transport in Europe and in identifying, promoting and implementing best practice in transport safety.
- Members of ETSC's sponsorship consortium have the opportunity to access ETSC's network which brings together some of the most respected scientists and professionals in this field in Europe.
- A company's support will be acknowledged in ETSC's widely disseminated publications (reviews, event invitations and newsletters), although sponsors are invited to advise ETSC at the start of their sponsorship if there are any publications with which they do not wish to be associated. Each publication states clearly that the views expressed are purely those of ETSC and do not necessarily reflect sponsors' views. All publications will be published on ETSC's website.
For information on sponsorship please contact Antonio Avenoso, Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Click here to go to our entry on the European Transparency Register.